There’s a Horrifying Amount Of Mold In Sippy Cups and Parents Are Furious!

Feb 26, 2016 at 10:44 am |
By

One Mother's Health Concern Goes Viral

Sippy cups are a godsend. How else could you give your 2-year-old a cup of milk without seeing it all over the linoleum in the next two seconds? However, while they’re an extreme mess-solvers, parents have been finding that the innocuous kids cups have the potential to make their children extremely sick due to the amount of unnoticeable mold they can accrue over time. I had no idea the anti-spill guards could get so disgusting…

So how do you prevent this from happening?

sippy cup mold

Source: Facebook @PennyPowell

Have you checked yours?

How nasty are these sippy cups?
CONTINUE READING