Lovers of wine are a special breed. It seems that, compared to other booze drinkers, they have a wonderful sense of humor. But don’t get between a girl and her rosé or else they’ll be hell to pay. Here are some tips and tricks to get your wine into your mouth faster, make your wine taste better and what to do with leftover wine (if you have any). Try them out this weekend! (Who are we kidding, try them tonight.)
1. Add some fresh or frozen pineapple to cheaper wine to enhance sweetness.
2. Try it! What have you got to lose?
3. Make a bellini without sparkling wine.
Mix equal parts sparkling water, white wine, and fruit juice.
4. Make a wine syrup for ice cream:
Heat up one cup red wine with two tablespoons sugar and boil for a few minutes. Let cool.
5. Use frozen grapes to quickly chill white wine without watering it down.
6. Need to chill that bottle of wine quickly?
Fill a bucket with ice and cover with water. Add two large handfuls of salt and place your wine in the bucket. Wait patiently for 20 minutes.
7. No corkscrew or wine key? Watch this handy video:
Want more booze hacks? Then please SHARE this with your friends!
Who you calling durnk?!