These slutty brownies will throw shade on your traditional brownie recipe. Take the extra couple of minutes and upgrade your recipe with cookie dough, sprinkles and Oreo cookies. Yup, three layers of the ultimate dessert mashup. See it all come together in our video and get the full recipe below.
Slutty brownies are the new IT dessert! SHARE this video if you agree.
What makes these brownies slutty? They got everything you want in one pan. Chocolate, cookie and that creamy Oreo center. Food mashups are all the rage these days, so stop punishing yourself and try this recipe out yourself. It’s super simple and three times the deliciousness of traditional brownies.
1 pound chocolate chip cookie dough
1/2 cup sprinkles
1 package Double Stuf Oreos
1 box brownie mix
1/4 cup water
2/3 cup vegetable oil
Ganache or frosting to top if off
* Preheat your oven to 350.
* Line the bottom of an 8-inch-square baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
* Knead the cookie dough out flat to line the bottom of the pan. Top evenly and liberally with sprinkles.
* Top with the Oreos being sure to pack them in as closely as possible.
* In another mixing bowl, combine brownie mix with water, vegetable oil, and eggs. Pour batter over the cookie dough and Oreo layers evenly. Use a spatula to flatten the top and make sure that batter has filled every nook.
* Bake brownies for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool. Top with ganache or frosting.
These are moist, crumbly, crunchy, chewy, soft and so much more. Enjoy!
Meet your new favorite brownie.