1. Paint on your hardwood floor? Use acne pads. The alcohol in them softens the latex.
2. Remove pet fur from carpets with a squeegee.
3. For burnt pans, boil one cup water and one cup white vinegar. Remove from heat. Add two tablespoons baking soda. Let sit for ten minutes, empty and then scrub.
4. To clean odd shaped bottles and vases: Fill the bottle 3/4 of the way with uncooked rice, a little water and a couple of pumps of dish soap. Cover and shake well.
5. Clean your grill naturally: Take a white onion, peel it, cut it in half, stab a fork into the small end of one half. Use the fork to rub the onion back and forth over the grates of a hot grill. The onion will deglaze the grates.
Want more super cleaning hacks? Then please SHARE this with your friends!
Harder to clean? Easier with these!