Do you love beauty products but not the price?
We’re here to help with some quick DIY beauty tips that costs pennies. Your skin and your wallet with thank you.
Check them out and let us know if they did the trick for you!
1. Stop spending money on expensive lip balms with chemicals.
2. Make up remover? What’s in that stuff anyway? Use organic virgin coconut oil! (I swear by this one.)
3. At first I used Vaseline on my skin, but I don’t like putting petroleum on my skin, so I switched to conditioner! I’ve also used coconut oil.
4. I’m cool with stretch marks, but if you’re self-conscious, try this healthy tip.
5. Tomatoes are in season and they are also high in Vitamin C. Rub some tomato flesh on your face to prevent whiteheads and other blemishes. Rinse after five minutes.
Want more natural skin care solutions? Then please SHARE with your friends!
Get even more beautiful tonight!