Do you like a substance to your desserts? Perhaps sweet, soft, flaky dough? I’m not talking about pie and cake (even though those things are fantastic) – I’m talking about something to boost your already delicious sweet treat. Check out these photos of some amazingly doughy desserts.
1. How about a donut and cupacake sundae?
2. Like to keep it simple? How about a classy custard?
3. I’m not quite sure what it is, but I want it.
4. Beautiful, but deadly. I’ll take my chances. A red velvet funfetti cheesecake with Rice Krispie crust. (Technically there’s no dough, but I hope you’ll still enjoy it.)
5. Waffles. Is there anything you can’t pair with them?
Want more desserts? Then please SHARE this with your Facebook friends!
Sweet noms after your savory noms.