Let’s face it — we spend loads of time in the bathroom. So why not make the most of your time in there. Whether it’s storing your products or cleaning those grimy bits, we got you covered. Check out these useful hacks that are so easy.
1. Did you know you could clean you bathub with just a grapefruit and some salt? Bye, Felicia chemicals!
2. Place an extra tension rod in your shower for storage.
4. This makes too much sense. Curb mildew growth by airing out your shower on both sides.
5. Keep you shower curtain in place and not sticking to you.
6. Use a magnetic strip to hold small objects like bobby pins and tweezers. Put them behind the cabinet door.
7. Strees-free bathtime reading.
Want more bathroom hacks? Then please SHARE this with your friends!
A tidy bathroom is a happy bathroom!