I love skincare and makeup. LOVE. IT. I spend lots of money and time on it, but that doesn’t mean I’m not lazy at times or want a better technique. These simple, cheap (or free) hacks will have you looking your best in no time!
1. White eyeliner: Applying some to your lower lash line will make your eyes pop!
2. If you accidentally purchase a foundation that’s too dark (or lost that summer tan), adding a bit of moisturizer to your mix can help lighten it.
3. If you want your lipstick to have a matte finish without buying a new tube, just dab some concealer on your lips before applying. It’ll make it matte just like that. Bonus: It’ll also keep your lipstick on much longer.
4. Save so much time by drying your hair with a T-shirt instead of a towel. It will also create less frizz!
5. In a hurry? Too impatient to wait for your moisturizer, SPF or self-tanner to dry? Blow dry your skin on the cool setting of your hair dryer.
You need these beauty tips in your life!